View Profile JoSilver

All 197 Art Reviews

61 w/ Responses

May not have meant to be lewd... But let me tell you, OOF!

That'll I'll show him!

Bandanana responds:

I did it. I defeated Xi Jinping...

Oof, this is pretty hot.

The moment I saw that picture in the animation, I lost my shit! LOL!

Cwtfern responds:

Thanks!

These are pretty nice, she's quite cute. I suggest you do learn about compositing. I personally say there are three parts to a great render, The model, lighting and compositing. Apply some ambient occlusion could really help make the details pop!

I like the turt!

Now, I'm going to be perhaps a bit unfairly harsh with you about this piece, But only because you have some potential.

There are a couple things I'd say are wrong with image but none of them are match by the fact that this image is just so unbelievably boring. A boring image on a boring backdrop with such a boring concept. Ash and misty never seen that before, never in my entire life. The flat wall behind them is more interesting.

None of this would be so bad but you actually expect people to pay for this! Now I know people will pay for very little but what do you do different then the thousands upon thousands of artist that charge people for their work. I'd say you honestly do less.

When you reach for low hanging fruit you can't complain when it's half eaten.

The best advice I can give you is be daring! Don't be concerned with pleasing an audience, try something different try something unique. At the very least try to be better than mediocre because to do that you actually have to at least TRY.

ArekusanderuArt responds:

hello JoSilver!! wow how rude hahaha ... well I accept your constructive criticism and your opinion because I believe in free opinion and thought.

If I dislike a bit the way you say that as I hope to sell something like that, I feel it is something hard, maybe I'm wrong in what you try to say, I do not know. If I think that before making any severe criticism like that one has to know more about the person.

The truth never did hentai before, in fact I always did fanarts and never intended to sell it, and as you can see I have been here for a short time, but my life changed, sadly I live in venezuela, I have two university degrees and I work as an Industrial Engineer.

My monthly income is about $ 10 (it seems a lie, but it is), sadly I do not have time to dare, or risk, or anything. My time is now, because my family and I live a day monetarily speaking. The nsfw is what sells the most and is what I do the most. my apologies if what I do offends you, but I do not have another option right now.
I want to clarify that I am not mad with you for your opinion, I respect them. I would only ask for a bit of caution before commenting on someone without knowing their motivations and reality.

And live the free opinion!!! IoI, something that we do not have much in my country at present :(.

So I've just discovered your work and I have to say I'm frankly floored by it. It just has this unearthly half competence to it that that is fascinating to me. And I'm uncertain if this is deliberate on your part.

You confound me and no matter the case is YOU SHINE ON YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD!

The MIRCO FACETS!

Looks structurally unstable.

RaptorAnim responds:

That's why he has a low center of gravity

Im a homical Maniac who likes dounuts!

Joshua E Silver @JoSilver