View Profile JoSilver

All 215 Art Reviews

65 w/ Responses

Not Bad, There's some nice detail in the cloth. But it looks like the topology of the face could really use some work. Good facial topology can really help you make facial expression look more natural even for a highly stylized character. I'd suggest looking up tutorials or anything about facial topology. It could really help give your character that extra bit of charm that make them perfect.

Carro1001 responds:

This is actually pretty old, haha, But yeah, i suck at converting inconsistent 2d to 3d

Brilliant!

I don't think I've ever been more in love with an image than this!

Well that's certainly a thing.

Small... too small.

TVisDaddy responds:

i know, I'm very sorry about that TwT

Wow, That's alot of dicks! :D

I can't tell what is happening with her breasts. I think you're trying to give the impression that one is falling on the other but they're both facing outward. And I have no idea where her ribcage is suppose to be, A good exercise for you to do would be the following. Identify where her ribcage is, identify where her hip bone is, identify where her shoulders and colar bone are, identify the curvature of her spine.

If you can't it's wrong, it doesn't make sense with a real skeleton it's wrong.
practice, practice, practice!

There are a number of anatomy error with is image. The character in fronts shoulder appears to be connected to her back. The collar bone of the character in back is far too low and goes towards the armpits. There are more but I'd rather not get into them all.

Just remember it's important to practice your anatomy.

...And it's gone!

TheMuteWhoTalks responds:

Soon enough happy 2020!

Thought it was you. I've seen that banjo before! :D

TermiteTerror responds:

I never really cared enough to hide my style or anything. It's pretty obvious if you know my work for sure.

Im a homical Maniac who likes dounuts!

Joshua E Silver @JoSilver