View Profile JoSilver

All 215 Art Reviews

65 w/ Responses

It's alright.

But it's lacking a bit of shape to me, primarily on her rib cage and neck if you ask me. It's need a slight curve to so she doesn't look like a board.

Also it missing some shading on the dog's (wolf's) head it looks flat compared to the rest of the body.

Also I'm not too crazy about the gradients on the text.

And the background is too dark around the bottom... I think I'd look better if the flame were in front of them and faded up.

Those are my thoughts but other than that I think it looks good.

KittyKat87 responds:

First and foremost, thank you very much for taking the time to review my picture! Much appreciated. ^_^

Now, as for your comments: I think understand what you're saying. I'll try to fix that, but to be honest, the Sailor Scouts' torsos usually aren't defined anymore than how I have it now, (at least, not that I've ever seen) so I'm not sure what more needs to be done.

I'll work on the shading on the wolf's head, but again I'm not really sure where it needs more shading, so... we'll see what happens, lol.

The text... eh, I wasn't crazy-happy with it either, so it'll probably get tweaked sometime.

While I kinda agree about the background being a bit dark at the bottom, I'd rather not put the flames in front of them. I want the focus to be on the characters, after all, not the background, which is why it's faded the way it is. =P Just my way of thinking, though.

Thank you again for the comment, I really do appreciate the constructive criticism and I'm glad you like the picture! =D

IT'S A TRAP!!!

AAAAAHHHHGGGG!!! RUN!

Heh.

Cute.

Wow...

Such a profound measage in such a simple and seemingly light-hearted package. The fact that it's Ernie just in such a relatable and common situation makes that stand out even more. Sometimes a ant hill can look like a mountain to us sometimes. Just gazing at this image makes me feel the same unease and despair that Ernie must be feeling.

It's such a wonderfully simple image yet it could make it self more clear to me.

I love it!

OH MY GOD!!!

Well, it's nice and all but HOLY SH!T, WTF!

But than again I can expect no less from you than this, can I now. :P

Nice.

Even though it was a mistake that still a very nice shader applied. Sometimes the best results are accidents. :3

It has little bits of albacore tuna in it...

It's DELICIOUS!!!

I like it.

However I find it a bit uninteresting, can't quite place my finger on it...

But it does remind me of the cover art for Sega Genesis Games so you get bonus points for that!

Nice.

While I have to agree with Mindchamber and Harry, I still fully appreciate this poster.
If anything it's more of an inside joke this way. But yeah if you show this picture to room full of people only one guy will laugh hysterically while everone else will wonder what's he laughing at.

But for those of us who get it... this gold.

'Riding on a Murshaq back!'
'We're crusin' down the street on a Murshaq back!'

Pretty Cool.

This'd make a cool desktop background.

Bythemark responds:

Thanks! It was designed to be one, I'm glad it worked.

Im a homical Maniac who likes dounuts!

Joshua E Silver @JoSilver