View Profile JoSilver

All 215 Art Reviews

65 w/ Responses

PET THE KITTY!!!

Yawoza! Really diggin' the use of light to make everything glisten, Well done.

Dynoxter responds:

Thanks!

It's alright however I feel it's needless busy of a design especially if it's intended for animation, I'd say a good exercise would would be to remove things and see what when removed really causes the design to lose it's intent. Also a bit of a nit pick but her nose in portrait doens't really seem to match her nose in profile.

Not bad but I feel there is too much uninteresting empty space between them, a problem which is not really helped by the a background that offers very little contrast between the figures in the foreground.

It's a nice image but the composition could use some work.

Interesting use of triangles. It's like the face is being reflect back on a shard of glass or prisim.
Along with the color is give the image a sort of stain like quality. Broken and dirty... Pretty cool I say.

I like it very pulpy, great use of shadow and light for that extra bit of drama.

Cool beans bro.

Bidium responds:

Thanks man, appreciate it. I was going for that bold noir style look, and maybe a twinge of graphic novel feel.

I particularly like the idea of Banjo having Zim's backpack. Probally would have made the game too easy.

DEATH BY SNU SNU!

Was worth

All we need now is so kooky Theremin music.

Im a homical Maniac who likes dounuts!

Joshua E Silver @JoSilver