View Profile JoSilver

All 124 Game Reviews

29 w/ Responses

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE TAKING ABOUT!!!!

This was a nice little game. It was made in only 72 hours... YOU TRY DOING THAT!
And I have and It wasn't easy!

Der-Metzgermeister... WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT DIRECT X 11 FOR THIS IS FLASH, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!!!???!?!?11

Any ways the game is nice. My only really complaint is that I think the controls should be reversed. use A and D to move and the arrow keys to melt stuff. or atleast give the option to switch the controls.

molkman responds:

Don't be hatin', guys.

For the grilies!

or homos... :\

it's nice, the drawings kinda bad but they do there job. Personally I'm not sure why you added the censor button, I mean if your not comfortable male nudity this is clearly not for you.

Nice game.

I really enjoyed it. I kinda hated it a first but then I began to get into it. The game has a very nice charm to it that kept me playing.

However I encountered a bit of a glitch, either I'm the luckiest man in the world or my hook never came back down. I just kept slamming into birds. Apart from that unpleasantness I thoroughly like it but it seems a bit unpolished.

I waited till I reach 100,000 meters and collected 50,000 dollars from the bird and every time I though I was finally slowing down a flow of 3 - 5 birds slams into, decrease the number of birds that spawn and you got a good game.

Nice.

I can't say how much of this is your work and which is part of the game factory because I've never tried it but But this can never replace true coded games or atleast when it comes to people who know AS.

If an artist wants to make a game with out too much knowledge of AS this is definitely a good tool.

The reason AS was first introduced to flash was to give a developer or animator total control over flash, and that's what AS does. It's not a matter of can flash do it, it's how can you get flash to do it.

DavidXN responds:

Certainly it isn't going to replace Actionscript - you get an SWF out of it at the end, but the process of building games/applications in TGF2 is very different.

None of what's demonstrated in this submission is 'default' for TGF2, it's all written from the ground up (not 'coded', as it uses an event sheet rather than code) - it's also worth mentioning that the paid version of the software can do much more than the free one.

Well, Damn near perfect.

There is almost nothing bad I can say about this game... at all.

Excellent work for everybody... with out a doubt, this will be nominated for best of the year.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Every game you make I love. And not because you make them.... BUT THEY'RE AWESOME!

THIS IS THE SINGLE GREATEST GAME EVER!

You had me going there for a sec!

I congratulate you at doing something that was well over due.

Well done!

Awww,,,,,

I wanted GAIM!!!! oh well...

Meh....

It's nicely done and all but it ain't all that. it overly simple. and with a name like extreme gardening I'm a bit disapointed... =\

It a nice little game but it failed to make a big impression on me...

I remeber playing this way back in the day!

Still one of my favorites!

Im a homical Maniac who likes dounuts!

Joshua E Silver @JoSilver