View Profile JoSilver

All 124 Game Reviews

29 w/ Responses

Cool game!!!

the controls are better when you set them to those of the old one. but you know what this is one peice of evedince that proves....never get bettween me and shotgun! LOL, GREAT JOB!!!!!

people are idoits

this is a good game and the music was good!!! dont like techno thats your problem!
it was very challenging but don't get to ahead of yourself it wasn't impossible.
And the graphic weren't meant to be super awsome but rather be affective so i say great job all around!

Very good!

It's very origanal!!!! this one harder then the last one, YAY!!!!!!!!! snakes are fun!!!!!

pretty good!

but It lacks depth, you should really add more to this. you did teach me somthing new but not alot.

Awsome!!!

the controls are simple yet effective, the way games should be. very well done!!!
the clowns in level 3 totally owned ME!!!! lol!!!

wow!!!!!!

you never stop amazing me!!!! that was pretty cool!!! I think that after the first time you finger her the animtaion should skip but that was a cool animation!!!!!!! lol!!!!!
but I wish instead you would make something special for newgrounds not for your site hentaikey can't kill you for that can they now. also I would like to see more then hentai from you!!!!! If you ask me your talent is being wasted!!!!
you are like a god of animtaion!!!!!
I bow to thee!!!!

unoriginal and glichy!!!

the game was ok but it got boring soon. I've seen game like this before and this one was actualy worst. it needs music!!!!!! and sometimes when you land on your head and accelarate you fly in the air and once the tire were above the bike!!!!!!!
these problems should be addressed fast!!!!

it was ok!

but it's to simple and kinda dumb, but not bad...just not good, but the progaming was pretty good. one thign you have to change is put the movieclip you have for the mouse on the top most layer or make a new layer for it just move it up

Kwing responds:

I tried, but it wouldn't work.

CONSOLE WORTHY!!!!

One of the best flash game of it kind or "THE" best of it's kind. I would totally pay monye to play this game, I wish this were a consoel game then thay way I wont have to wait so long to play the next world!!! If most console all console game were this awsome...the world would be a better place.

CAN'T WAIT FOR WORLD 3!!!!!!!!

Awsome Game

very fun and cool!!
it's get hard!!!!!!!!!! lol
oh and hold the mouse further away from the brain to make it easier to move around!!!!
great job!!!!!

ETERNALGAM3R responds:

It took me most of the time just tweaking the game's difficulty and such. It does get hard but the invisibility feature is there to make it a bit easier, lol. It is beatable I can assure you that much. Thanks for the comments!

Im a homical Maniac who likes dounuts!

Joshua E Silver @JoSilver