View Profile JoSilver

65 art Reviews with Responses

All 215 Reviews

NOO!!!!

WHY WOULD RIDLEY EVER!!!!

It's nice though.

Your thumbnail is pretty poorly placed, whether or not that was intentional I don't know but it really doesn't build curiosity.

Only clicked it cause it was the most recent submission.

popyea responds:

okay i'll change the thumbnail 2 build curiosities

Very Nice.

I like her eyes, they're very piercing and match the face well.

Not bad at all I say.

Industrial-Soup responds:

It's alright.

But it's lacking a bit of shape to me, primarily on her rib cage and neck if you ask me. It's need a slight curve to so she doesn't look like a board.

Also it missing some shading on the dog's (wolf's) head it looks flat compared to the rest of the body.

Also I'm not too crazy about the gradients on the text.

And the background is too dark around the bottom... I think I'd look better if the flame were in front of them and faded up.

Those are my thoughts but other than that I think it looks good.

KittyKat87 responds:

First and foremost, thank you very much for taking the time to review my picture! Much appreciated. ^_^

Now, as for your comments: I think understand what you're saying. I'll try to fix that, but to be honest, the Sailor Scouts' torsos usually aren't defined anymore than how I have it now, (at least, not that I've ever seen) so I'm not sure what more needs to be done.

I'll work on the shading on the wolf's head, but again I'm not really sure where it needs more shading, so... we'll see what happens, lol.

The text... eh, I wasn't crazy-happy with it either, so it'll probably get tweaked sometime.

While I kinda agree about the background being a bit dark at the bottom, I'd rather not put the flames in front of them. I want the focus to be on the characters, after all, not the background, which is why it's faded the way it is. =P Just my way of thinking, though.

Thank you again for the comment, I really do appreciate the constructive criticism and I'm glad you like the picture! =D

Pretty Cool.

This'd make a cool desktop background.

Bythemark responds:

Thanks! It was designed to be one, I'm glad it worked.

Good Gravy!

You put up with CS4 and drew this, Amazing. I hate drawing in flash... But I know realize why I'll never stop doing that very thing.

manuelberja responds:

yep, it's kinda hard. but i enjoy doing this.
thanks for the review.

Pretty cool!

Creepy in a cute way!

Sorrygirl99 responds:

thanks! i think tha tsame thing :3

Now that looks Epic!

I can honestly say I would have never though of that!

ps: thanks! =3

BlackUniGryphon responds:

That's from back when I used to do lots of Furries.

I have more Furries.

Hee!

Cute!

Havayosunu responds:

thanks!

ORLY!

LOL! Intresting concept!
What excatly were you think when you drew this!
Nicely Done!

dommi-fresh responds:

well blood and guts is kinda my thing. so when a friend asked me to do a kermit the frog drawing this is what i came up with!
thanks for the review.

cool...

Love dis game to death!!! nice job on this picture, much better then what I can do... =\

Wavechan responds:

Thank you!!

Im a homical Maniac who likes dounuts!

Joshua E Silver @JoSilver