View Profile JoSilver

but thanks anyway :D

Ooo about 800 years ago.

deathink responds:

indeed!

Post more art already so I can scout you....

Btw excellent job.

leRiP responds:

I got hundreds of them across the net, you got preferences?

I like it but the smoke looks so flat. Maybe you shoulda gave it a gradient or something. Other then that It's pretty good.

Shotgunmadmax responds:

Very true. I was actually going back and doing that now. Thanks for the review, really appreciate it.

Well, the back seems pretty messed up, It's very confusing to look at. other then that it's good...

FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT!

megadrivesonic responds:

i might do another one if someone commissions me for a picture of her

That was unexpected!

Nice Job!

ToonHole responds:

You should've been there when he took the creeper mask off to reveal his TRUE identity!

Well that's a nice Idea I would probably get one I don't think this really belongs here. The artistic value is pretty low and you used mainly copyright images without any alterations. Also I looks like this was printed out and you scanned it, with stray dust marks and random dots of yellow ink.

This is more like something you bring to an investors meeting and not put in an art gallery.

msg2007 responds:

why would it not belong here,? its art like every other art pice here, just because its an idea?
the art portal is filled with concept art from other properties , whats your point? I made this with a
program that every body use's on new-grounds adobe illustrator and Photoshop, whats your point man. and so what if i scanned it, everything else is scans ,

people find anythign to hate

Feckin' Sweet, Dude!

I Especially like Marie in this one.

IkaroKruz responds:

Thanks! :D

Anyone...

Anyone other then me see a dick?

Barzona responds:

You might be looking at Porygon2's tail.

haha

Fairly decent drawing.

However the coloring looks like you used the spraycan in ms paint. The line art is pretty choppy, normally people can get away with it however with the poor coloring job it sticks out like a sore thumb. Also the hands look like... hams, her wrist are pretty thick and the left one seems to becoming from no where.

It's not terrible but there is certainly room for improvement.

bocodamondo responds:

its very insulting to say i colored it with mS paint! thats my coloring style and i like how it is. i dont plan into change it into some copy or onriginal coloring like sombody else!
just to make this clear!

Im a homical Maniac who likes dounuts!

Joshua E Silver @JoSilver