View Profile JoSilver

All 195 Movie Reviews

35 w/ Responses

Aw man this is freakin awsome...

it a shame not enough ppl saw it... MAKE SOMETHING BIG THAT WILL PUT YOU ON THE MAP OF NEWGROUNGS!!! YOU COULD BE HUGE!!!!!!!! this definatly belongs in a collection!!!!!!

Jaded989 responds:

How is it people get on the front page anyway? like ive seen stuff with a much lower score hit the fp.
Hey tom fulp if you read this Front page me please! aha

ROTFL!!!!!

That was freakin great man, so horilbe origanal and funny, art style and...everything was awsome! nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god....

AWSOME!!! but very disturbing, A very good peice of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK ON FELLOW NEWGROUNDER!!!

it was pretty cool, even tho u totally rip off the hp commercals!!!!!
nive job!!!!

like he said!! *below*

it was kinda cool and u actualy put in more effort then most people!!!
but slow down the speech bubles, not everyone read that fast, and really practaice ur drawing im pretty sure u can do better then that. nice job!

jetfusion responds:

ok i will slow down the text in what part was it the breifing??

WAHHHHHHH!!!!???

random is right! could'a been better....werid tho, i liked it!

have it give it 2/5 tho.

it wasn't bad.

it just wasn't that good. did make me chuckle alittle pretty good job tho, on thing i must comment about is the file size does it really need to be that big? what the heck did you do?! anywho nice job though but it coulda been better.

nggangsterpimp responds:

i reduced the filesize i little now.

OMG!!! THE BEST!!!!!!

LOL!!!! perfect, man, perfect!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT ANIMATION!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!
the most awsome thing ever!!!! I especialy love the traum center spoof... so true but hey that why ya play it!!!! YOU FREAKIN' ROOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS SOMEO OF THE SICKEST ANIMATION IV'E EVER SEEN!!!!!! shows me exactly where i need to improve my techique, and i thought i was a good frame by frame animator!!!! still am but not ths good!!!!

it was ok.

it was pretty good. it took to long getting in to it so i was kinda boring and you could see it coming. it would been funny if it was more random.

Im a homical Maniac who likes dounuts!

Joshua E Silver @JoSilver