View Profile JoSilver

All 195 Movie Reviews

35 w/ Responses

lol!!!!!

I've seen this like a million time's!!!!! YOU ROCK MAN!!!!!! i rented your dvd on netflix
and it was beautiful!!!!!!! FEEL THE AWSOME POWER OF CARTOON!!!!!!!!!!

very funny!!!!

It was cute and intresting, even though I dont really care about that it was hand draw, but why could you do it on the computer. ethier way it looked good that way.

great job!!!!

I must say.

A real nutcase this guy was. clearly!!! but it's ashame, this dude had talent, wasted talent...such a shame.

it's hard to say...

it seem's anti-meat...but it's a song about pork!!!!! strange........it was AWSOME!!!!!!

GREAT PIECE OF WORK!!!

SOME OF THE BEST ANIMTIONS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN A LONG TIME!!!!! it was mostly frame by frame right!!! dude, there is nothing I can tell you on how to improve because your skill far surpass anything I can do, very, very smooth animations!!!!!
and for such I high frame rate this must have taken you ages!!!!!! AWSOME JOB DUDE!!!!!!!

hey,hey!!!!!

don't listen to those guy's bellow, is was acctually a good crappy submission.
it is by far nowhere near the best flash ever but, it was good, some people dont even really try. the animtions were decent but not great and some the effect's were pretty cool, this totally belongs on newgrounds, because the stuff that sucks, really sucks!!!!!!!!!

ok that was weird.

ummmmm...i dont know really what to see....cause it dont really know what i just saw. but you know what....NOW YOU HAVE SOMETHAT WILL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOU LIFE!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(construtive critsism)
it was really that good, but it made me laugh....for the wrong reasons lol.
you shoulda added stupid pictures or something. and this felt more like an attemp to make a something as big as the numa numa dance. the reason the numa works is beacuse no one has any idea what the lyrics to the song mean,
what the song is or where i came from and in plus it was a big fat guy dancing to it!!!! WHAT'S NOT AWSOME ABOUT THAT!!!!!!! ROTFL!!!!!!
pretty good try thought, hell i made it on the front page!!!!!!

omg! lol!

halarious! poor david! well...it is comic-con!!!!!! hell I'd probally do that so i could go to to comic-con!!!!!

it was actualy good!

trust me, this wasnt bad. it was funny and the animations were bad but it seemed more like it was meant to be bad and it worked out fine!!! very good job!!!

3/5
it probaly only took you like 2 hours though didn't it. LOL!

Zackorith responds:

No this took me 4 days >.<

it was ok...

it needs sounds for sure. and the sprites could have been tweened better but it was ok...

ToxicFog responds:

Once I get sound on my comp, I'll fix it.

Im a homical Maniac who likes dounuts!

Joshua E Silver @JoSilver