View Profile JoSilver

All 195 Movie Reviews

35 w/ Responses

Actualy funny!

I saw Skittles N' Blitz before watching this yeah this was funny as hell.
the other thing was lacking. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing really amussing

It was ok, never really made me laugh, it's like you tryed to hard. well It was pretty well done other that but that's really I all I can say.

Wow.

Just about one of the funnest thing on Newground and if not THE funniest!
Perfectly done, Some of the best animations I've seen and incrediible origanal and the one thing I love about this that it is smart random humor, not just something completely out of the blue but something that shot out from a black hole that fromed in a undersomes couch!! that is how randomly funny it is!!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!!
i'd give it an 11 but there aren't that many stars there =)

AWSOME!!!!!!! LOL

very funny. WHAT'S WITH ALL THE FRIKIN WERIDOS GOING oh AMEICAN humor is SO DUMB!!!!!!!!........well....of course it is that's why it's funny!!!!!!!!! go BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

The....best.

the best frame by frame animation i've seen in a while. your really good.
awsome flash altogather!

Cool!!!...

but krinkels is still better at this then anyone else i've seen. the only one who comes boarders with that leve of awsomeness is the guy who made Deuse Ex Machina: Madness... if that how you spell it but still an awsome job!!!!

THAT IS HOW YOU MAKE A SPRITE!!!!

kudos on mastering the dreadfull art of using illustrator! lol (if you ask me Corel Draw is Easier) but you given me a more effecent way of making sprites! And I never knew you could just import for illustrator. (i draw in corel, convert to illustrator and copy paste into flash) huh, im feeling kinda stupid now............. Great job.....What you making? a game or a movie.

MysticSkillz responds:

Movie now, game later.

how strange?

ummm...well from my point if view it was a pretty well put to gather.
but It was a bad idea I cant really only give you point. didn't like it, you know fat badger from what I've seen of your stuff you got talent! it's just that well you don't really make stuff that is well...... oscar worthy.

what!???

wow, what the hell was that dude somking when he though of that!!!!
nicely done, great animtaion and intresing concept!!!

wow...

all of you are awsome animators, really awsome JOB!!!!!
one of the most well done things on newgrounds. Perfect!!!!!

Im a homical Maniac who likes dounuts!

Joshua E Silver @JoSilver