View Profile JoSilver

All 195 Movie Reviews

35 w/ Responses

pretty good!

it wasn't great but it was kinda cute! work on your animation alittle and you'll be ok!
I liked it.

THE MOST RANDOM THING EVER!!!

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE THIS, IT'S GENIUS IN IT'S OWN SICK WAY!!!!!!!
ASWOME MAN, AWSOME!!!!!!!

OMG!!

LOL FREAKIN AWSOME!!! so simple yet so funny!!!

WHAT THE FUDGE, LOL

that was weird and funny. good job altogather? this remends me of vists with my stepdad TOO!!! LOL!!!!

ummmm.....

I have to say this is not bad as a flash.....but....ummmmm. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!!! I did not have to see that!!!!!!! that gonna be stuck im my head now....thx man.....appreciate it. lol

cute.

nothing special but it's pretty funny I was hoping something else happend but that not what made was it. nice job.

EraserLock responds:

Thank you.

Wow.

I Just LOVE all of your stuff, You freakin Rock Weebl! But, are you gonna make a magical trevor 5. I'd be cool if you did.

I'AM NOT WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE FREAKIN' AWSOME, THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!! AWSOME!!!!!!!! THE TITLE OF THE SERIES REALLY FITS PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ONE THE BEST MAN!!!!!!!!! ON OF THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT WORTHY TO CALL MY SELF A FLASH ANIMATOR IN YOUR PRESENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awsome!!!!!!!

So retarded!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!! the art was awsome, absolutly perfect!!!!!!! The sound the music!!!!! AWSOME JOB!!!!! and a total ren and stimpy feel!!!!! one of the best things on Newgrounds!!!!!! I SALUTE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummmmm.....

whaT!!!! omg this the most awsome thing ever!!!!!! it actualy well done thought, it was so random and once it ends you just die of laughter, OMG!!!!!! great job!!!!!!!

Im a homical Maniac who likes dounuts!

Joshua E Silver @JoSilver