View Profile JoSilver

197 Movie Reviews

An unrivaled masterpiece of adult entertainment. My the Valkyries suck on your magnificent taint in Valhalla you absolutely beautiful human being.

ChrisOtters responds:

uhh… thanks.

They toyed with with reality and look where it got them!

Kinda boring really. The art is nice and the animation is fine but is that it? It's got no bite to it. It's incredibly vanilla. Like start with him entering her or hot dogging her or something.you gotta mix things up just a bit.

shawupp responds:

You are absolutely right. Thanks for advise!

124 Game Reviews

It's a cute little game, I like it the art and presentation is nice but it's not very satisfying to play. The game is just too hard. I don't think it should be super easy just a bit easier. The power bar just moves way to fast, it feels like complete chance where the ball is going to go. It feels like you can't really make any progress in the game.

I'd say if it was just a bit easier it would be more fun, nudes aren't enough to keep people playing.

Dezue responds:

Heyho, JoSilver!
Thank you for playing! I agree with what you (and others) said about the difficulty, that's why the next update will have that adjusted AND more nudes :D Better safe than sorry, right? ;)
Stay funky,
Dez

Without a doubt this one heck of a novel and competent game. When it comes to capturing the essence of RE4 This game succeeds in spades. All of the villagers are immediately recognizable and accounted for and for a game jam game it's also mighty darn impressive. That being said, It feels as if more though was put into the aesthetics of the game than the design of the gameplay.

For the most part enemies are largely nicely designed, the female villagers are easy cannon fodder, the pitch fork dudes are a nice subversion of the established rules. The sickle guys are a good obstacle on paper.

The problem arises from the level design's interpretation of challenge. Enemies are largely placed in a way the doesn't provide an interesting challenge so much as its meant to maximize difficulty. Challenge and difficulty are not the same thing. I would consider headbutting a brick wall as hard as I can to be difficult but I wouldn't call it challenging.

Enemies are placed on more than one occasion in such a way that I am convinced there is no way to proceed with out taking any damage. This is compounded by the fact that the sickle guys take too many shots to kill before they start attacking again.

And the final boss, I managed to beat it, but nothing about the fight felt satisfying. The guy just mindless charges at you and barely gives you an opening to shoot him, I don't feel as if I figured out how to beat him, more that I was stubborn to find a way to reliably get a shot or two on him before he turned around.

All of these things are pretty terrible especially with discussing a game that wants to be a demake of RE4. RE4 was a pretty hard game but not too difficult, it was fair in it's challange. RE4 accomplished this not by making the enemies easy but by giving the player choices in how they dealt with every situation. you could go head shots or you could shoot them in the knee. From there you could melee the ganado or you could use the enemies pain state run away or past them.

One way that this could have been incorporated into the game is by say letting the player crouch. Imagine that the sickle guys when shot low fell over, Or if the boss would move the chain saw up and down depending on whether you were ducking or not giving you a small opening to to damage and make the player feel smart for figuring that out.

This is nice game but it's just too frustrating for no good reason. And this is come from some who loves games like contra and castlevania.

Gypopothomas responds:

Thanks for taking the time to write up the feedback, man! I'll have a think about some of this stuff n' make some changes.

It's ok, It's well put together but it's just a memory matching game, nothing too special there.

However the music started to play over itself.

22 Audio Reviews

There's just something about this that brings me peace and just melts my soul.

I really like this loop, a lot really.

Now that is what I call...

Sexy AS HELL!

Very nice, bit short though.

Nice...

Excellent voice acting. Each charater sounded very different.

Dmman33 responds:

Thanks, Jo.

212 Art Reviews

Shes boned.

Excellent work, nice use of light and shadows. Everything pops very quite pleasently. Her expression is wonderful, playfull and lusty. The pose has a nice weight and action, looks very pleasurable.

My only real gripe is I'd love to see a follow up on that cum.

Excellect job.

Looking back at your older work you've improved by quite a lot, keep on keeping on.

If I have some advice for you, it's work on your backgrounds. Backgrounds are excellent way to tell a stories with your art. For example with this image, what if there was a phone next to coco, or a game console, or condoms (used or unused), or say her bar and panties. Any one of thoese items would give greater charterization and narrative to your image. Text is a great way to add explitict narrative but background details can equally as effective.

Not sure if this is cash money or very cash money.

Im a homical Maniac who likes dounuts!

Joshua E Silver @JoSilver