View Profile JoSilver

35 movie Reviews with Responses

All 195 Reviews

like he said!! *below*

it was kinda cool and u actualy put in more effort then most people!!!
but slow down the speech bubles, not everyone read that fast, and really practaice ur drawing im pretty sure u can do better then that. nice job!

jetfusion responds:

ok i will slow down the text in what part was it the breifing??

it wasn't bad.

it just wasn't that good. did make me chuckle alittle pretty good job tho, on thing i must comment about is the file size does it really need to be that big? what the heck did you do?! anywho nice job though but it coulda been better.

nggangsterpimp responds:

i reduced the filesize i little now.

pretty good...

but two years... i complete junk and go to class and spent all my time on my flash and it take maybe a day I dont sleep and do a pretty freakin decent job if i say so myself...
but well done dude!!!
nice preloader!!!!
NICE ANIMATION!!!!!
and actualy good graphics!!!!
job well done!!!
I SALUTE YOU FELLOW NEWGROUNDER!!!!
*im a friggin nerd =Z*

tetris11 responds:

Thanks! Glad someone finally mentioned my preloader!
And what can I say... I'm a slow learner at flash, and I wasn't a COMPLETE slacker in class. I still had to pretend to be worker whenever the teacher came round.

OMG! SO F@#$ING TRUE!!!!!!

that was just about exactly what happens when you have skill cape! I just loved hoe the guy screamed thought!!! lol nice job!!!

deathxcs responds:

I'd scream at the noobs if I could, but I'd get banned or something. Not that I care, I play Wow now.... mmm Wow.

pretty good!

it falls short of greatness though! The animations were kick ass and it was pretty intresting but it was only just good...
great job!
4/5

digitalk responds:

(^^)
( > >)
_||_|

Wook ow appe e is..

Im a homical Maniac who likes dounuts!

Joshua E Silver @JoSilver