View Profile JoSilver

35 movie Reviews with Responses

All 195 Reviews

An unrivaled masterpiece of adult entertainment. My the Valkyries suck on your magnificent taint in Valhalla you absolutely beautiful human being.

ChrisOtters responds:

uhh… thanks.

Kinda boring really. The art is nice and the animation is fine but is that it? It's got no bite to it. It's incredibly vanilla. Like start with him entering her or hot dogging her or something.you gotta mix things up just a bit.

shawupp responds:

You are absolutely right. Thanks for advise!

Nice work dudes.

Editing on this could have been better, really no good excuse to just let the music cut off like that.

CryNN responds:

i had particulary no idea of continuing the music. so it would be repetitive. i think this was a good choice to just cut it.

In enjoy the 5 SHITHEAD!

FantomSprite responds:

lol ok

If you don't mind me asking what Program do you use?

Btw, nice picture.

Reit9 responds:

Sketchbook pro for android

Well it's refreshing to see something pretty danm good in along time.

Only problem is it has no ending. Also It could use a proper background.

Great job.

Dakzky responds:

i have a scene sequence on this but, i'm so busy with dayjob atm .its still on progress tho.tnx for viewing anyway

Alright, that was wasn't bad. I suppose if I had to critique anything It would definatly have to be the art, But I think you already know that.

It made me chuckle a few times and I was pleasant surprised by it. I just really wish it had a stronger ending but I can't really complain.

Nice job.

oldmanorange responds:

Thanks for the comment. This was our third run at doing an animation and we just called these little shorts, tests, with our characters from a live action version. As it goes on, they get better. Nothing ground breaking but a step up in the right direction.

Well...

That ending had me going there for a sec. Nice job!

Oney responds:

thanks joey bb

Needs better writers...

While it was pretty decent the joke were pretty bland... so was there delivery.
The Voice Acting was pretty bad, no real emotion.

But on the plus side I liked that preloader.

Noblewolf09 responds:

I will admit...after seeing this in animated form. I realized this wasnt as funny as I had hoped. But since this i have gotten alot better at comedy writing, so from here on out it will be 100% better. And the preloader is thanks to Sam

BUGGY AND GAY!

BUGGY AND GAY!!! Who ever you got to code this shit musta been an escaped lab-monkey on cocaine. It woulda been cooler if the contorls didn't suck so much ASSSSSS!

Oney responds:

OH YOU

Im a homical Maniac who likes dounuts!

Joshua E Silver @JoSilver