Garfield in a Nutshell Garfield in a Nutshell

In enjoy the 5 SHITHEAD!

METH ORCS METH ORCS

Now we'll never know who smoked the meth.

Whoa Whoa Whoa, PIZZA Whoa Whoa Whoa, PIZZA

Easily the greatest thing I've ever seen.

IkuGames responds:

thanks man : )

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

It's a good day to for headphones!

Harunko BJ Demo Harunko BJ Demo

Don't publish demos, you can go to the forums and ask for feedback. In your project manager click on preview and in set it so anyone can view your preview. That way people can see it before you publish it but you'll have to link people to it.

Speed Collision Tut AS3 Speed Collision Tut AS3

This is a nice tutorial for some really simple Collision Detection but it's also rather slow ans imprecise.
HitTestPoint doesn't work 100% of the time, problems arise while using Vcams and such, hitTestPoint is based on the Rasterized graphics of a MovieClip, doing things like changing the quality can effect it's results.

A much better approach is to create some sort of collision shape and then calculate if the point is in it without using hitTestPoint.

Also using a for loop to continuously check a point is very slow, the fast something moves the more work has to be done, It's better to use lines and calculate collision points, it only needs to do it once per object rather than for as fast as it's going and for every object.

For Beginners or as a smaller project this is a good method to start out with, but soon you'll fine that this is insufficient for anything more complicated.

Smooth Riff Smooth Riff

There's just something about this that brings me peace and just melts my soul.

I really like this loop, a lot really.

~ Emptyness ~ Emptyness

Now that is what I call...

Sexy AS HELL!

Very nice, bit short though.

Dmman33 Pirate Skit Dmman33 Pirate Skit

Nice...

Excellent voice acting. Each charater sounded very different.

Dmman33 responds:

Thanks, Jo.

Lifeguard vs Dildo Lifeguard vs Dildo

My that toon shader is impeccable, If I might ask what render do you use? I tried to make a toon shader with blender cycles but never got results I liked.

Power Girl Power Girl

OOO WHEE!

Fantastic Powergirl pin-up! Love the top. All of the subtle details in the light and color really make the image pop!

Fidget Spinner Fidget Spinner

She forgot how to physics.